Wednesday 9 May 2007

Idiot Claims...

I'll admit I may have touched on this before, but I suspect it is now worthy of its own little chapter, so here goes...

I am all in favour of people who deserve compensation getting compensation, but people who are injured via pure stupidity, or issue needless, fraudulent claims to try n get money for nothing, are absolutely ridiculous, and should be issued with the costs of their stupid court cases instead, that would harden them. All these "No win, No fee" cases would be fantasticly reduced if it was "Win or Lose, we'll take you for half of it or 10K, whichever is more!" wouldn't they?

I cannot stand the governments stance on this, allowing all these things to take up court time and, in all likelihood, simply line Lawyers, Barristers and Solicitors (No, I don't know the difference) pockets.

Filthy money grabbers the lot of them.

No comments: