Wednesday 18 April 2007

Stupid People!

How can anyone else not get genuinely annoyed by people who are supposedly smart doing ridiculously stupid things? My word, I can feel the anger start to well up when people who have honours degrees, doctorates, good a-levels even, start to do stupid things.

For example, when someone gets their words mixed up, and instead of correcting themselves, they get angry when someone else corrects them, like, what? If they weren't so thick as to get it wrong in the first place then good, intelligent people like me wouldn't have to run around correcting them, would we?

Disgusting.

Stupidity should be outlawed, like stealing, except with less harsh penalties obviously, seeing as we're all allowed one or two "Blonde" or "Senior" moments, depending on whether your are sexist or ageist of course. But a three strikes and you're out rule would be okay, like three serious stupidity offences and we kick you out of the country, like to America, where its very nearly COOL to be stupid! I hate America, thats next on my to do list...

Jack

1 comment:

stacyjoy said...

Hahaha, well I agree totally. I believe you should elaborate on this topic.